Finance & Accounting
£ - £
- Are you a newly Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA seeking a senior accounting opportunity that offers 28 days holiday (plus Bank Holidays), 10% pension, flexible hours and options to work from home or office, bonus, shares and gym membership?
- Do you possess excellent technical accounting experience that could input into consolidated and monthly reporting, forecasts and budgets for P&L, Balance Sheet and Cashflow?
- Does the opportunity to work in a fast moving, high growth & profit business appeal to you?
- Are communication skills and being a strong team player amongst your key attributes?
If so, we have an exciting opportunity to present to you. I am currently representing a highly successful, niche manufacturing Group with a strong global presence. Possessing a high quality threshold, the Board are seeking to appoint an ambitious, technically astute, qualified Finance professional to join their talented and outgoing team. Whilst my client operates from prestigious offices in Manchester City Centre, the successful candidate will have the option to work from home, too. The role will offer transactional, reporting and forecasting support across the global business. You will also play a key role in improving the accuracy and robustness of Cash and Net Working Capital forecasts and actuals.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Managing inter-company transactions
- Assist in the preparation of consolidation and monthly reporting
- Assist in the preparation of Forecasts and Budgets for P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow
- Participate in monthly FPA
- quarterly Balance sheet reviews across all entities
- Manage Fixed Assets and AR
Since its inception 5 years ago, the business has grown to £50m t/o. With 130% growth forecast over the next few years, the business is keen to introduce new talent. You will be ACCA/ACA/CIMA Qualified, and this may well be your first position in Industry. You will be pragmatic and precise, interpersonally savvy, results focused and a pro-active attitude.
You will bring drive and ambition. In turn you will have a fantastic opportunity to benefit from the rewards and experience of contributing to a successful, specialist, modern and fun business. You will have the platform to really forge your reputation. My client offers a competitive salary and market leading benefits package including 28 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, 10% pension, Bonus, Shares Scheme, and Gym Membership. My client also embraces flexible working – in terms of hours, as well as the autonomy to work from home.
To be considered for this outstanding opportunity, apply without delay.
Apply Email :- email@example.com