£ - £
- Are you a confident and self-motivated Credit Controller who is actively seeking to progress your career as a Client Executive within the Financial Services industry?
- Do you have the ability to build strong, stakeholder relationships in a sociable and vibrant professional environment?
- Are you seeking a genuinely exciting role that directly supports the Management Team by identifying and preparing funding or payment proposals?
- Are you confident and committed to the highest level of integrity when communicating with colleagues and customers?
If so, we'd love to hear from you. We have been appointed to recruit for an aspirational employer, who provide funding annually to 20,000 UK businesses to support their growth. Operating from a premium Manchester city centre location, they have grown organically and through acquisition, and have a network of offices throughout the UK. Recently recognised as Employer of the Year, they have nurtured a culture that invests in professional development, is rich in reward, as well as being supportive, sociable, and fun.
My client combines the professional with the personable and is committed to providing the best service to their customers. As a result of ongoing growth, they are recruiting for a Client Executive. The ideal candidate could be a Credit Controller who is seeking to step into such a role or a candidate who has existing experience as a Client Executive.
Reporting to an experienced and supportive Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Liaising with clients to ensure that an excellent relationship is established and maintained with clients and their staff
- Highlighting any risk or service issues to the relationship management team
- To ensure client information and working documents are kept up to date to cover/support fellow Relationship Executives during absences
- Effective ledger management, to include client assignments, funding limits, disapprovals, and concentrations in line with Credit Policy Signing Authorities
- Support Relationship Management Team by identifying and preparing funding or payment proposals to Relationship Management Team in line with credit policy signing authorities
- Pro-actively conduct customer verification and credit control in line with company procedures and as directed by client management
- Liaise with clients to ensure documentation is received, reviewed, and actioned within a timely manner
- Manage and maintain accurate records of client administration activity for future review or follow up
- Assist and support Management Team and New Business with the introduction of new clients
This is an outstanding opportunity to secure a progressive role in a first-class environment with a strong culture of reward. A modern business who look after their people, my client is offering a competitive salary and benefits package. To be considered for this exceptional opportunity, apply now.
Apply Email :- email@example.com