£ - £
My Wilmslow based client requires a Purchase Ledger Clerk to join their existing team on account of a recent retirement. An office based role, you will be reporting to the Accounts Manager, you will have your own portfolio of suppliers, but working in a small, established and friendly team where everyone helps out. Duties will be varied but will include:-
- Scanning and posting purchase invoices
- Invoice coding to projects, costs & nominal ledgers
- Match invoices with purchase orders and GRN's
- Price check and obtaining authorisation
- Preparation of month end payment runs for approval
- Statement reconciliations
- Dealing with suppliers queries, telephone and e-mail
- Communication with internal department on all levels
- Supporting the Accounts Manager with various ad-hoc duties when required
This is an attractive opportunity with a welcoming, stable business who have an excellent record in staff retention, bonus and benefits.
Previous purchase ledger experience is essential.
To be considered please apply!
Apply Email :- firstname.lastname@example.org