£ - £
Exciting Purchase Ledger position with dynamic city centre business. This is a fantastic opportunity to grow and learn with an excellent employer.
- Overseeing the AP position for the whole group, monitoring workload in all companies and highlighting areas of need or issues.
- Providing weekly information to the AP team on approvals, duplicates, missing approvers, outstanding credit cards, rejected invoices, rejected expenses and dormant suppliers.
- Liaising with the purchase ledger administrators to chase the old items on the above reports through to their resolution.
- Creating, reviewing and authorising weekly payment runs
- Daily duties include auditing a high volume of documents input by the regional offices to ensure VAT and the equivalent overseas tax is accurately recorded, ready to be recovered from the relevant authorities.
- Company credit card and overseas currency advance reconciliation
- Prepare backup information and input journals where necessary
- Reconcile supplier statements
- Answer queries from office purchase ledger clerks and suppliers
- Control outstanding corporate credit card statements as required by contacting relevant directors
- Check, input and prepare for payment invoices and expenses relating to the central accounts function
- Control VAT suspense and chase suppliers for outstanding VAT invoices
- Ad-hoc tasks as required by the Group Finance Director
- The highest level of attention to detail is an absolute must.
- Excellent interpersonal skills are required to maintain good relations and confidence local purchase ledger clerks.
- Good organisational skills and the drive to ensure queries are resolved quickly and correctly.
- Determination and hard work to ensure weekly deadlines are met.
- Good understanding of business systems especially Excel
If this sound like you please apply!
Apply Email :- email@example.com