£ - £
Howarth Morris are looking to recruit a Project Accounting Administrator to join a global engineering business at their UK HQ in Birchwood, Warrington.
The role will have responsibility for overall financial management of projects throughout their lifecycle by ensuring proper set up, maintenance, invoicing and project closure in accordance with contractual requirements, controls and policies. It will also work in collaboration with Project Analysts, Project Managers and Finance Business Partners to ensure applicable document management and maintaining transactional databases for all projects within the portfolio.
This is an entry level role that offers progression through studying CIMA/ACCA or ACA. The business are looking for driven individuals who think outside the box and love to challenge the status quo. Experience of working in an Accounts Department is desirable, and experience with Oracle and SOX is advantageous.Candidate Requirements
• A self-starter person who works in a team and a genuine people person
• Excellent customer service and communication skills
• Structured, organised and strong attention to detail
• Excellent computer skills including MS Excel (Advanced)
• Demonstrable experience in an Accounts Department or equivalent
• Basic accounting knowledge obtained through experience or education
• Oracle experience is an advantage.
• SOX experience is an advantage.Salary/Benefits
• £25k Salary with annual review
• 23 days Holiday (option to purchase 5 days)
• Pension (4.5% employee / 6.5% employer)
• Study Support (AAT/ACCA/CIMA)
• Private Healthcare
• Life Assurance 4x salary
• Childcare Vouchers
• Cycle to Work
• Employee Assistance Programme
• Gym Membership
• Hybrid/Flexible Working
Does this sound like something you might be suitable for? If so, apply with a copy of your CV and a consultant will be in touch to discuss the role in more detail.
Apply Email :- firstname.lastname@example.org