£ - £
Part Qualified Accountant
Study Support & Development
Howarth Morris are excited to be recruiting for a global well-known organisation based in the Runcorn area. Due to growth this Global organisation is looking to add an Ambitious Part-Qualified Assistant Management Accountant to a large, dynamic finance team. The successful Accountant will have previous experience working within a fast paced/ evolving finance function and be able to deliver timely and accurate financial information
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking for a new challenge in a growing business; receiving excellent support and career progression. The ideal candidate will be Part Qualified CIMA/ACCA/ ACA with 3 years experience in finance and possess experience of SAP or similar ERP systems.
This Part Qualified Accountant position will come with a host of great benefits including a Generous Salary, Full Study Support, Hybrid working, Company Pension, 25 days holiday, On site free parking, Progression and development in a large finance team.
This successful Accountant will be responsible for all aspects of fixed asset accounting and all property accounting across the UK group. Job Responsibilities will include:-
- Produce the monthly postings into the general ledger for depreciation, additions and disposals.
- Produce Monthly reconciliations for all fixed asset accounts across all UK Group entities.
- Year end and Quarterly Reporting.
- Supporting the business with Capital requirement decisions.
- Responsible for forecasting on depreciation and lease accounting for both cash forecasting and annual budget setting.
- Ensure that all Capital Expenditure is approved in line with Group Internal controls.
- Posting the monthly journals.
- Responsible for monthly and quarterly loading of information into the Group reporting package.
Howarth Morris are a leading North West based Finance and HR Recruitment Consultancy. Providing a complete temporary, contract and permanent recruitment solution we work with a broad range of businesses ranging from owner managed SMEs to FTSE 100 and Blue Chip Multinationals, supporting their recruitment needs throughout the UK. We are dedicated to the career management of Part Qualified and Qualified Finance & HR Professionals, across ACA, ACCA, CIMA, AAT, ICM, CIPP and CIPD and work to support our candidates with not just securing their next move but through their longer term career management. We are committed to providing businesses with finance and HR professionals who will exceed expectation, make a difference and add real business value. Visit our website for more information on our unique profile and market leading service and call or email today to hear more about this and other exciting local and UK wide opportunities.
Apply Email :- email@example.com