Finance & Accounting
£35000 - £43000
Liverpool City Centre. Hybrid working - 3 days Home, 2 Days office
25 days holidays - with the option to purchase more
Our client is the undisputed UK leader in its field and through securing a number of new projects over the last 2 years the company turnover has doubled to £150m with further similar scale growth forecasted through 2022 and beyond. In this new role to expand the Commercial Finance team you will be working in a team of 8 Management Accountants and Finance Business Partners with a remit including:
- Business Partnering with the Project Director and Senior Operations team.
- Finance Lead on contract performance reviews with operational management.
- Providing timely and inciteful financial and operational performance information through utilising the suite of financial and KPI reports available.
- Identifying and discussing opportunities for improved business performance.
- Preparation of detailed financial and performance models.
- Regular information sharing and guidance in relation to financial performance.
- Maximising revenue & profit generation in line with Contract plans and targets.
- Developing models for monthly, periodic and long-range performance and finance forecasting.
- Contributing to the provision of accurate, timely and well-presented financial management information to the Board of Directors and Operations Management.
- Promoting best practice and continuous improvement
- Forecasts and Budgeting.
Applicants will ideally be fully qualified CIMA, ACCA or ACCA or will be Part Qualified and actively studying/committed to achieving full qualification. You will have broad management accounting experience and will be skilled in financial modelling/reporting, KPI preparation and management reporting. Good communication skills and a strong commercial acumen are required as the remit of this role includes relaying financial information to non-financial managers in a coherent, confident manner and supporting them with commercial decisions and business strategy. You will ideally have good Power BI and SQL skills (not essential) and a track record of producing accurate, interactive and user-friendly Business Intelligence to meet the needs of an audience spanning all levels across the organisation.
A competitive salary (£35-43k) is complimented with benefits including flexitime, 25 days holiday (extra holidays purchase scheme), 3% Pension, Hybrid working (3:2), Life insurance, Money off schemes, Cash Medical Plan and 4 x Life Assurance. Applicants who are available immediately or at short notice will be of particular interest.
Howarth Morris are committed to Progressing Businesses and Progressing Careers. Providing a complete temporary, contract & permanent Finance & Human Resources recruitment solution we work with a broad range of businesses ranging from owner managed SMEs to FTSE 100 and Blue-Chip Multinationals. We are dedicated to the career management of Part Qualified and Qualified Finance & HR Professionals across ACA, ACCA, CIMA, AAT, ICM, CIPP and CIPD and work to support our candidates with not just securing their next move but through their longer-term career management. Visit our website for more information on our unique profile and market leading service and call or email today to hear more about this and other exciting local and UK wide opportunities.
Apply Email :- firstname.lastname@example.org