Finance & Accounting
£35000 - £45000
£35-45k, 25 days holiday, 3% Pension, Flexitime, Excellent prospects
Hybrid working (minimum of 1 day per week in the office)
Outstanding Management Accountant/Finance Business Partner opportunity for a CIMA/ACCA or ACA Qualified (or later stages active studier) professional to join the £130m t/o, Liverpool city centre based division of one of the UKs largest, privately-owned Fast Track businesses (£320m t/o Group). Based in a friendly and supportive small finance team, reporting directly to the Financial Controller/Head of Finance, your remit will include:
- Production of Monthly Management Accounts
- Variance Analysis
- Preparation of Management information / KPI pack for Commercial/Ops teams
- Business Partnering – Ensuring cross functional business support and a collaborative approach to achieving optimum business performance
- Developing modern and effective financial reporting suites, fully utilising the capabilities of MS Dynamics 365 to ensure the business is provided with the best information possible
- Overheads cost centre reporting & analysis
- Analysis & tracking of key variance accounts (including Bill of Materials, Pricing and stock variance accounts)
- Developing the KPI reporting & weekly flash reporting of volumes manufactured and ordered
- Supporting Operation teams with plans and strategy to address overspends in overheads or capital projects
- Assisting with the development of robust financial controls/procedures to ensure accuracy of the financial information and regulatory/statutory compliance Power BI reporting
- Assisting with the preparation of the annual budget and forecasts
- Ensuring Balance Sheet integrity
- Control account reconciliation
- VAT returns
- Stock accounting
Applicants will be CIMA/ACCA or ACA Qualified (or later stages active studier) with previous Management Accounting/Business Partnering experience, preferably gained within the manufacturing sector and a multi-site business environment. You will have a track record of getting into the detail, developing a thorough understanding of business activities and key business drivers and working with non-finance colleagues to provide inciteful and financial information to support commercial business decisions.
You will have excellent communication skills and the gravitas and personality to forge strong business partner relationships across all levels of the business. You will be ambitious with the desire to develop and take on more responsibility in time. Experience of MS Dynamics 365 and Power BI would be advantageous. A competitive salary (£35-45k) is complemented with benefits including, 25 days holiday, 3% Pension, hybrid working (minimum 1 day per week in the office) study support (as required) and flexitime.
Howarth Morris are committed to Progressing Businesses and Progressing Careers. Providing a complete temporary, contract & permanent Finance & Human Resources recruitment solution we work with a broad range of businesses ranging from owner managed SMEs to FTSE 100 and Blue-Chip Multinationals, supporting their recruitment needs throughout the UK. We are dedicated to the career management of Part Qualified and Qualified Finance & HR Professionals across ACA, ACCA, CIMA, AAT, ICM, CIPP and CIPD and work to support our candidates with not just securing their next move but through their longer-term career management. We are committed to providing businesses with finance and HR professionals who will make a real difference and who will add real business value. Visit our website for more information on our unique profile and market leading service and call or email today to hear more about this and other exciting local and UK wide opportunities.
Apply Email :- email@example.com