£60000 - £80000
Company car/car allowance (£7.5k), Bonus to 20%, 4% pension
Outstanding Head of Financial Planning & Analysis opportunity with a market leading. rapidly expanding £100m+ t/o Logistics business. Reporting directly to the Finance Director in this highly visible, commercially focussed role, your remit will be to support Regional Directors and the Senior Board in driving operational efficiency and productivity across the existing business as well as across new business contracts as the group continues to grow at a rate of 20% year on year. Your remit will include:
- Producing financial analysis, financial models and forecasts to provide full visibility of financial results and business/contract performance.
- Supporting the senior management team with commercial decision making, business planning and defining and executing the commercial strategy.
- Developing a thorough understanding of the key drivers of a £110m t/o business that is on target to be £175m operation in 3 years through organic growth and acquisition.
- Interpreting financial information and identifying opportunities to drive operational efficiency and profit.
- Business partnering with Senior Operational Stakeholders, identifying and highlighting opportunities that will lead to increased profitability and reduce operational costs.
- Ensuring all business revenue and cost activities are captured accurately and correctly accounted for in terms of billing and contract pricing.
- Attending customer business reviews and working with customers on joint initiatives
- Performing regular profitability analysis on key customer accounts and identifying opportunities and actions to improve margins.
- Identifying changes to resource levels, how jobs are operated, labour cost controls, etc which will improve results and working with management to implement changes.
- Production of the annual budget and quarterly reforecasts for a number of contracts/sites.
- Assist in the weekly flash P&L and monthly management accounts for a number of contracts.
- Conducting a review of each week’s results and making recommendations to management with regard to staffing, resources and overheads, following up to ensure that these recommendations are actioned.
- Forecasting and financial modelling to understand the impact of any operational changes
- Managing a small team of Finance Business Partners.
Applicants will preferably be fully qualified CIMA or ACCA (although non-qualified FP&A professionals who have operated in a similar role/sector will also be considered). You will have a strong commercial acumen and the confidence, personality and gravitas required to build strong relationships with Senior Level Operations/Commercial Colleagues (to board level) across a multi-site operational environment. This role is very commercially focused and isn’t a role focussing on producing the financials/numbers but is focussed on working closely with all senior level stakeholders to help them fully understand financial results and to identify - and then capitalise on - opportunities to drive operational efficiency and margin/profit growth. This is a create opportunity for a strong, Commercial Management Accountant/Financial Planning & Analysis Professional to join a market leading business in a broad, fulfilling role where you can add real value and make a difference. A salary of £65000-70000 is complemented with benefits including company car/car allowance (£7.5k), Bonus to 20%, 4% pension, hybrid working, 25 days holiday and healthcare.
Howarth Morris are committed to Progressing Businesses and Progressing Careers. Providing a complete temporary, contract & permanent Finance & Human Resources recruitment solution we work with a broad range of businesses ranging from owner managed SMEs to FTSE 100 and Blue-Chip Multinationals, supporting their recruitment needs throughout the UK. We are dedicated to the career management of Part Qualified and Qualified Finance & HR Professionals across ACA, ACCA, CIMA, AAT, ICM, CIPP and CIPD and work to support our candidates with not just securing their next move but through their longer-term career management. We are committed to providing businesses with finance and HR professionals who will make a real difference and who will add real business value. Visit our website for more information on our unique profile and market leading service and call or email today to hear more about this and other exciting local and UK wide opportunities.
Apply Email :- email@example.com