Finance & Accounting
£ - £
Howarth Morris are looking to recruit a Qualified Group Accounant/Finance Business Partner for a prestegious, global professional services firm in the outskirts of Liverpool. The business are looking for a technically strong, newly qualified accountant to support their growing overseas finance team. The role will support overseas General Managers and Finance Managers by providing insightful financial information and involvement all operational and commercial aspects of finance in your assigned regions. This role is a great opportunity for someone looking to broaden their business partnering skills in a well-established and growing business. Key Responsibilities
- Financial accounting and reporting from overseas subsidiaries according to local GAAP and group policies and timetables.
- Monthly reporting of results for overseas subsidiaries included the review and challenge of management accounts, analysis and commentary on year to date movements and KPI reporting providing insightful analysis to assist with decision making.
- Monitoring overseas cash flow forecasts and CAPEX
- Business partnering with the Regional Finance Manager providing guidance on technical accounting to overseas subsidiaries.
- Assisting with the production of ad-hoc management reports such as the strategic management plans, CAPEX plans, financial reports to tight deadlines.
- Review and Improvement of internal processes and controls
- Ensuring compliance with IFRS and GAAP locally.
- Preparation and co-ordination of project financial analysis and due assistance with commercial tenders.
- Assist in the system implementation group wide.
- Qualified or Part Qualified CIMA / ACA / ACCA
- Fluent Spanish speaker
- Strong technical accounting skills
- Highly analytical
- Strong communicator with the ability to interpret complex financial data and explain information to finance and non-finance across various levels in the UK and overseas
- Organised and able to prioritise workload
- Experience of working in a high-pressure dynamic environment
- Good communication skills and the ability
- Strong systems and excel skills
- Up to £45,000 basic salary
- 25 holidays plus bank holidays increasing with level of service
- Life Assurance x4 salary
- Employee assistance programme
- Company pension scheme 5%
- Hybrid working (2 days office/3 days home)
- Study support (if required)
Apply Email :- email@example.com