Finance & Accounting
£ - £
- Are you a Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA seeking a senior accounting opportunity that offers 28 days holiday (plus Bank Holidays), 10% pension, flexible hours, hybrid working, bonus, and more?
- Do you possess excellent technical accounting experience that could input into consolidated and monthly reporting, forecasts and budgets for P&L, Balance Sheet and Cashflow?
- Does the opportunity to work in a fast moving, high growth & high profit business appeal to you?
- Are communication skills and being a strong team player amongst your key attributes?
If so, we have an exciting opportunity to present to you. I am currently representing a highly successful, niche manufacturing Group with a strong global presence. Possessing a high-quality threshold, the Board are seeking to appoint a technically astute, qualified Finance professional for a 12-month FTC as Finance Manager. Whilst my client operates from prestigious offices in Manchester City Centre, the successful candidate will have the option to work from home, too. The role will offer reporting and forecasting support across the global business.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Manage Group forecasts (5 per year)
- Lead and coordinate monthly and quarterly Balance Sheet review processes
- Lead the annual statutory Audit process
This is a 12-month maternity cover role, offering significant breadth and depth. There will be a strong focus on ERP and Consolidation transactional and reporting management. You will also coordinate key monthly processes and timelines across the team, with clearly defined individual deliverables. Since its inception 5 years ago, the business has grown to £50m t/o. With 130% growth forecast over the next few years, the business is always keen to introduce new talent. You will be ACCA/ACA/CIMA Qualified. You will be pragmatic and precise, interpersonally savvy, results focused and a pro-active attitude. The culture is one that embraces trust, collaboration, and support.
You will bring drive and ambition. In turn you will have a fantastic opportunity to benefit from the rewards and experience of contributing to a successful, specialist, modern and fun business. You will have the platform to really forge your reputation. My client offers a competitive salary and market leading benefits package including 28 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, 10% pension, Bonus, hybrid working and more.
To be considered for this outstanding opportunity, apply without delay.
Apply Email :- email@example.com