£20000 - £25000
Salary £20-25k, Hybrid Working, Flexitime
£300m t/o division of one of the Europe's most successful FMCG Groups
Career defining opportunity for an ambitious Assistant Management Accountant
12m contract Assistant Accountant opportunity for a finance graduate, AAT or early stages CIMA or ACCA studier to join a £300m t/o division of one of the Europe’s most successful Super-Brand Manufacturing/FMCG groups. In a new role created to support the Commercial/Management team through an exciting period of growth, your remit will include:
- Collating fluctuating cost information from buying, distribution and production teams to ensure that cost information is accurate and up to date.
- Supporting the Commercial Accountant and FC with providing cost information required to support tender negotiations, product pricing and internal business decisions.
- Supporting the Commercial Finance Team with providing comprehensive financial information/support to the commercial and operational management teams.
- Assisting with the management of capital investment benefit retention through the costing and tender process to deliver increased profitability.
- Ensuring the accuracy and consistency of SAP standard costs across product ranges - including setting up new product financial master data.
- Periodical updating of SAP standard costs and related support processes.
- Supporting monthly stock costing and analysis of variances.
- Ad hoc financial investigations and analysis.
Our client is happy to consider Finance Graduates as well as AAT Part/Qualified or early
stage CIMA or ACCA studiers who are looking to put their technical knowledge into practice in a first step Management Accounting role. Whilst some management accounting experience would be advantageous the FC considers work ethics, values and personality more important as she is happy provide training and support across the product costing process. SAP and BPCs is also desired but is not essential. Applicants will be keen to learn and develop and will have the organisational/attention to detail skills required to work to tight deadlines, and to manage multiple workflows to the highest level of accuracy. Excellent communication skills are essential as in this highly visible role you will build strong relationships with a broad finance and non-finance audience across the business. This is an excellent opportunity for an entry level management accountant to gain invaluable experience/development with a household name business. Whilst this is a 12m contract there is a strong possibility that the opportunity for a permanent appointment could present itself. This role is initially 100% remote based but will move to a hybrid working/flexitime model later in 2022. A basic salary of £20-25k is complimented with a very impressive benefits package.
Howarth Morris are committed to Progressing Businesses and Progressing Careers. Providing a complete temporary, contract & permanent Finance & Human Resources recruitment solution we work with a broad range of businesses ranging from owner managed SMEs to FTSE 100 and Blue-Chip Multinationals, supporting their recruitment needs throughout the UK. We are dedicated to the career management of Part Qualified and Qualified Finance & HR Professionals across ACA, ACCA, CIMA, AAT, ICM, CIPP and CIPD and work to support our candidates with not just securing their next move but through their longer-term career management. We are committed to providing businesses with finance and HR professionals who will make a real difference and who will add real business value. Visit our website for more information on our unique profile and market leading service and call or email today to hear more about this and other exciting local and UK wide opportunities.
Apply Email :- firstname.lastname@example.org