£35000 - £40000
Generous Salary, Hybrid Working, Company Bonus
Progression /Study Support
Our client is an autonomous, major division of a well-established, highly regarded International Group. Operating from the UK head Office on the Wirral; you will be the Finance Analyst for a £40m+ business portfolio. Working closely with the Financial Controller and working in a hands on team of four accountants in a Hybrid working capacity. This is a highly visible/ commercial role in which you will be instrumental in supporting commercial decisions and growing business profitability through working closely with all key budget holders and stakeholders to deliver optimum business performance.
The Finance Analysts remit will include:
- Developing a thorough understanding of the business and its performance drivers, identifying and tracking key performance indicators (KPI’s) and working with Sales teams to drive optimum efficiency, service and performance
- Assisting the Financial Controller with Month End Processes and production of Month End Reports and Analysis
- Assist in the production of Month End Presentations and deputise for the FC when needed in Senior Manager meetings
- Assist the Financial Controller with production of Business Tender documents and new business cases
- Provide efficient and accurate Product Costings to Sales Managers and Directors; maintaining accurate standard costs database and Report Variances throughout
- Assisting the FC with the Bottoms up budget process
- Other Ad-Hoc duties as is required in a hands on finance team
Applicants will be Part or Fully Qualified CIMA/ACCA/ACA with Management Accounts/Finance Analysis Experience in a similar profile Finance role. This rare opportunity to join a new arm of a global business will come with a host of great benefits including, Generous Salary, Study Support (if needed), Company Bonus 10%, Hybrid Working, Company Pension, Development and Progression as the Financial Controllers No 2 and as the business continues to organically grow. Applicants with Manufacturing/ SAP and Costings experience will be advantageous.
Howarth Morris is a leading Financial & Human Resources Recruitment Consultancy. Our Financial Selection division is dedicated to the career management of Part Qualified & Qualified Professionals across ACA, ACCA, CIMA, AAT, ICM, CIPP and CIPD and we are committed to providing our clients with the best candidates for their business and our candidates with the best opportunities for their career. Visit our website for more information on our unique profile and market leading, award winning service and call or email today to hear more about this and other exciting opportunities in the region.
Apply Email :- firstname.lastname@example.org