Finance & Accounting
£ - £
Howarth Morris are partnering with a leading Rossendale based manufacturing group who are embarking on an exciting period of growth following a high-profile MBO. They are now looking for a commercially minded Finance and Operations Business Partner to help drive reporting of operational information and process improvement. The role itself will report to the Financial Controller and the right candidate will need to be inquisitive, obsessive about resolving the root cause and have the ability to see the impact on other departments. Duties and Responsibilities
- Produce key management information to drive improvements and efficiencies resulting in tangible gross margin benefits.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with various departments, give insight into departmental KPIs and produce commercially relative reports to be reviewed by departmental Directors.
- Evaluate current operational processes with a view to providing analysis and recommendations to improve efficiency, accelerate cost savings or enhance gross margin.
- Look to identify improvements that can be made within the current ERP system and give recommendations for further improvements.
- Provide ad-hoc reports and analysis where necessary.
- Assist the Financial Controller in the completion of Month End duties with primary focus on Sales, Stock and Operational Variances.
- Improving Master data.
- Assist in the Stock Take process.
- ACA, CIMA, or ACCA Qualified
- Strong attention to detail
- Comfortable questioning the status quo
- Strong skill set in MS Office, particularly Excel
- Organised and diligent
- Ability to build relationships across different departments
- Knowledge of Power BI (Preferable)
- Experience of working in manufacturing environment (Preferable)
- £45,000 - £60,000
- Up to 7% pension match
- Hybrid working (Work from home, NOT fully remote)
- 25 Days Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays
Apply Email :- firstname.lastname@example.org