Finance & Accounting
£ - £
If you are a commercial and dynamic Finance Professional with a strong manufacturing background, passionate about margin and as comfortable on the factory floor as you are at a laptop, this may be for you.....
My client is an established, profitable, multi-sited FMCG business with substantial, long term, PE support that is driving growth and profitability.
After recent substantial, Group investment, a review of the existing financial and commercial support has identified the need for a newly created, Divisional Finance Business Partner (FBP).
The role is for one of the 2 key divisions and is responsible for the financial & commercial reporting, analysis and strategy for some £25 million of sales with high profile clients across the UK and Europe.
Key experiences / capabilities are:-
- Qualified or nearly Qualified (CIMA, ACCA or equivalent)
- Strong experience and affinity with manufacturing - ideally high volume, lower value product
- Proven ability to develop strong relationships with non-finance staff - particular in Operations - from factory floor to Director level
- Strong knowledge and practical experience of your typical key manufacturing elements of finance such as BoMs, costs, stock, margin, efficiency, wastage
- Energy, enthusiasm and drive
If the above sounds of interest and you want to gain exposure - or further - & networks within PE businesses; and seek a career that could develop in finance or towards General Management, apply for a confidential discussion.
Apply Email :- email@example.com