£50000 - £60000
Commercial Role -c£60K Package with Hybrid Working
Global/ Growing Company
Howarth Morris are excited to be exclusively recruiting for a global well-known organisation based in Runcorn. Due to a Commercial re-structure; this Global organisation is looking to add an experienced Finance Business Partner /Commercial Accountant to a large, fast paced and dynamic finance team. The successful Accountant will have previous experience working within a fast paced/ evolving finance department and be able to deliver timely and accurate reporting, providing high quality forecasts and budgets, challenging the ops teams to find a better/ more efficient way and supporting the region on all financial matters.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking for a new challenge in a growing business; receiving excellent support and career progression. The ideal candidate will be Newly Qualified or Qualified CIMA ACCA/ACA with post 3-4 years experience and have the desire to drive improvement in Financial Performance whilst having the Gravitas and Personality to forge strong Finance and non-finance relationships.
Experience of a large Multi-site Business and a High margin/low volume contract environment is advantageous but not a pre-requisite for applying. Responsibilities will include:-
This fantastic new role comes with a Generous benefits package including:
- Providing high quality forecasts and budgets, challenging the Operational teams to find a better way and supporting the region on all financial matters
- Providing timely and accurate financial reporting
- Developing quarterly forecasts and annual budgets in line with deadlines
- Provide costing information to support Commercial team with key pricing decisions
- Guidance on all financial issues, completion of trackers, review of key cost areas and Analysing Trends
- Salary up to circa £50K+ (Negotiable dependant on experience)
- Car Allowance - circa £7K
- Company Bonus
- Hybrid Working
- 25 days holiday (Plus Bank Holiday's)
- Company Pension Scheme
- Child Care Vouchers
- Company discounts
- Opportunity to progress and work for a global leader
- Free on-site Parking
Howarth Morris is the North Wests leading Financial, HR and Office Support Recruitment Consultancy. Our Financial Selection division is dedicated to the career management of Part Qualified and Qualified Professionals across ACA, ACCA, CIMA, AAT, ICM, CIPP and CIPD. We are committed to providing our clients with the best candidates for their business and our candidates with the best opportunities for their career. Visit our website for more information on our unique profile and market leading service and call or email today to hear more about this and other exciting opportunities in the region.
Apply Email :- email@example.com