Finance & Accounting
£40000 - £50000
Commercial Exposure/ Commercial Management Accountant
Great Company to Work for
Our client is a well-established, well-known Brand and one of the Top Companies to work for in the UK. Operating from the UK head Office based in Chester; you will be the Commercial Finance Business Partner for an organisation that truly values its employees and strives to create a positive working environment. Working closely with the Financial Controller and working in a large finance team in a Hybrid working capacity. This is a highly visible/ commercial role in which you will be instrumental in supporting commercial decisions and growing business profitability through working closely with all key budget holders and stakeholders to deliver optimum business performance.
The Commercial Finance Business Partners remit will include:
- Managing the end-to-end Commercial Finance and Financial Reporting requirements for a start-up company
- Being the sole Finance Contact for the new brand and providing effective analysis to support key Commercial Decisions
- Developing a thorough understanding of the business and its performance drivers, identifying, and tracking key performance indicators (KPI’s) and working with key stakeholders to drive optimum efficiency, service and performance
- Responsible for Year End and Month End Processes and production of Month End Reports and Analysis
- Budgeting and Forecasting
- Other Ad-Hoc duties as is required by the Commercial FC
Applicants will be Part or Fully Qualified CIMA/ACCA/ACA with Management Accounts/Financial Analysis Experience in a previous role. This rare opportunity to join a well-known brand and employee friendly organisation comes with a host of great benefits including, Negotiable Salary, Hybrid /Flexible working, Study Support (if needed), Generous Company Discount Scheme, Company Pension, Development and Progression in a large/dynamic finance team. Applicants having SAP & Finance Business Partnering experience will be very advantageous.
Howarth Morris is a leading Financial & Human Resources Recruitment Consultancy. Our Financial Selection division is dedicated to the career management of Part Qualified & Qualified Professionals across ACA, ACCA, CIMA, AAT, ICM, CIPP and CIPD and we are committed to providing our clients with the best candidates for their business and our candidates with the best opportunities for their career. Visit our website for more information on our unique profile and market leading, award winning service and call or email today to hear more about this and other exciting opportunities in the region.
Apply Email :- firstname.lastname@example.org