Finance & Accounting
£30000 - £35000
Howarth Morris are looking to recruit a Part Qualified Assistant Finance Business Partner for a multi-discipline SME Construction group in Preston. The business has seen significant growth in recent years due to winning some major contracts and have exciting plans for the future. The role would ideally suit someone with Management Accounts experience looking to make the transition to a more commercial role in a progressive business with a flexible open working culture. The Role
The role will work closely with the Finance Business Partner and support the operational business delivering commercial and analytical information to drive perfomance and business growth. You will be involved in providing financial business partnering to commercial teams, drilling down into the P&L and wider MI to highlight how the business can deliver optimum performance.Key Responsibilities
- Support the business to critically analyse performance of the operations whilst providing an appropriate level of challenge.
- Support Operations teams in driving performance through analysis of data and identifying trends to explain performance. Suggest areas of focus to other areas of the business and propose solutions based upon the data.
- Delve into the operational team to understand what drives the business and back this up with the financial analysis.
- Develop a suite of KPIs to benchmark business unit performance against other business units.
- Support the delivery of robust financial control, including development and implementation of improvements in processes and procedures.
- Highlight operational or financial risks and, where appropriate, supporting the resolution to minimising identified risks.
- Build efficient working relationships with business partners and their teams.
- Part Qualified (ACA/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent); QBE may be considered.
- Strong Excel skills including data visualisation, dashboard creation and manipulation of large data sets. VBA would be advantageous.
- Strong commercial acumen.
- Experience of various ERP systems and tools such as Power BI and Tableau etc.
- Good organisational/communication skills.
- Experience of working in SME or corporate construction background.
A leading North West based Finance and HR Recruitment Consultancy. Providing a complete temporary, contract and permanent recruitment solution we work with a broad range of businesses ranging from owner managed SMEs to FTSE 100 and Blue Chip Multinationals, supporting their recruitment needs throughout the UK. We are dedicated to the career management of Part Qualified and Qualified Finance & HR Professionals, across ACA, ACCA, CIMA, AAT, ICM, CIPP and CIPD and work to support our candidates with not just securing their next move but through their longer term career management. We are committed to providing businesses with finance and HR professionals who will exceed expectation, make a difference and add real business value. Visit our website for more information on our unique profile and market leading service and call or email today to hear more about this and other exciting local and UK wide opportunities
Apply Email :- firstname.lastname@example.org