Howarth Morris is excited to be exclusively assisting a well-established and highly regarded 1 Billion+ turnover and Global Leader, currently enjoying rapid growth in its field of expertise. Reporting directly to a Senior Finance Business Partner, the Finance Analyst/ Finance Business Partner role; will operate as part of the wider finance team and work closely with internal and external stake-holders. Providing financial, analytical and business support and challenge throughout the business.
The Finance Business Partners /Finance Analyst responsibilities will include:
• Complete budget and forecasts for relevant areas of the business in partnership with appropriate key stakeholders
• Provide insight into emerging trends and associated impact on P&L and cash flow
• Provide market insight and developments on potential impact on business activities
• Utilising key management information and systems to evaluate business performance against relevant benchmarks and drive improved performance
• Identify and investigate variances, support business in undertaking corrective action and challenge areas of under-performance
• Focus on costs and value for money
• Provide commercial support for projects, process improvements and investment appraisals Analysis of investment opportunities and provision of accounting data for various projects and supporting throughout acquisition process and transition into business as usual
• Ad hoc MI production as is needed by the business
Applicants will be fully Qualified or Part Qualified CIMA, ACCA or ACA with at least 2 year's experience gained within a large business facing corporate environment. You will have a broad commercial acumen and the gravitas and personality to want to develop into a Senior Business Partner, comfortable with proposing, justifying, initiating and implementing change. You will have excellent analytical skills, advanced knowledge MS Excel and SAP experience would be advantageous. Our client is looking for a dynamic personality who is a ambitious, a good relationship builder and hungry to make a difference and add real business value.
This rare opportunity comes with a host of great benefits including a Competitive Salary, Bonus, Private Health Care, Pension, Free on site parking, 25 days Holiday plus Bank Hols, and a chance to work for a global Market leader and progress in a dynamic and evolving Commercial finance team
Howarth Morris are a leading North West based Finance and HR Recruitment Consultancy. Providing a complete temporary, contract and permanent recruitment solution we work with a broad range of businesses ranging from owner managed SMEs to FTSE 100 and Blue Chip Multinationals, supporting their recruitment needs throughout the UK. We are dedicated to the career management of Part Qualified and Qualified Finance & HR Professionals, across ACA, ACCA, CIMA, AAT, ICM, CIPP and CIPD and work to support our candidates with not just securing their next move but through their longer term career management. We are committed to providing businesses with finance and HR professionals who will exceed expectation, make a difference and add real business value. Visit our website for more information on our unique profile and market leading service and call or email today to hear more about this and other exciting local and UK wide opportunities.