My client, a fully listed global corporation, is recruiting for an Accounts Assistant. Based at modern offices by Manchester Airport my client requires an experienced Accounts Assistant to join the team on a permanent basis.
As a leading employer within the region, this is an excellent opportunity to gain experience with a truly global market leader. A business that is highly acquisitive in nature, longer term career opportunities are also a possibility. My client is offering a competitive salary to underline the importance of attracting the right candidate. To be considered for this fantastic opportunity, apply without delay.
As an Accounts Assistant, your responsibilities will include but not be restricted to:
• Verification & processing of vendor invoices
• Vendor queries
• Vendor statement reconciliations
• Maintenance of Vendor master accounts
• Weekly blocked invoice reporting & follow up actions
• Vendor payments
• Verification of electronic attachments for SOX & VAT compliance
• Bank reconciliations
• Cash allocation
• Monthly balance sheet reconciliations
• Weekly cash reporting
• Monthly GRNI review & follow up
Experience in using SAP System is desirable along with good Excel skills. Attention to detail is critical, as are strong analytical skills and the ability to work confidently within a high pressured environment. You will be self-motivated, hold excellent communication skills and be driven to succeed.