Howarth Morris are currently recruiting for a Project Accountant for a highly regarded, rapidly expanding £100m t/o Construction business in Liverpool City Centre. The remit will be to support the Group Finance Director in the completion of an operational plan around ESG reporting and developing an investor relations presence, working Collaboratively with Finance senior colleagues in the preparation, planning, and implementation of the Treasury and Funding Plan. This role is a 9-12 month contract.
- Deliver the actions from the Treasury and Funding Plan to ensure the long-term financial viability and liquidity of the Group.
- Support the Group Finance Director in the development of an investor relations presence.
- Lead the evaluation and extension of revolving credit facilities with existing funders.
- Explore the raising funds through the Government Schemes.
- Lead on ensuring unencumbered assets can be charged to lenders as security quickly when it becomes needed.
- Work with Treasury advisors on the feasibility of using cash balances to repay short-term fixed rate debt.
- Lead on the amendment of loan agreements to reflect transition from LIBOR to SONIA.
- Support the Group Finance Director in the development of an ESG reporting framework.
- Fully Qualified Professional accountancy qualification.
- Treasury Qualification would be advantageous.
- Strong track record of success in a senior treasury management role.
- Experience of restructuring debt and raising finance through a variety of sources.
- Develop effective working relationships with staff, managers and Board members across the Group.
- IT literacy and experience of using software (excel, word, powerpoint etc) in an effective manner.
The North Wests leading Financial, HR and Office Support Recruitment Consultancy. Our Financial Selection division is dedicated to the career management of Part Qualified and Qualified Professionals across ACA, ACCA, CIMA, AAT, ICM, CIPP and CIPD. We are committed to providing our clients with the best candidates for their business and our candidates with the best opportunities for their career. Visit our website for more information on our unique profile and market leading service and call or email today to hear more about this and other exciting opportunities in the region.