Howarth Morris are excited to be recruiting a highly commercial Finance Business Partnering role for a well-known high growth business based in Warrington. The business have an innovative and exciting offering with over 400 sites across Europe.. The business have gone from strength to strength in terms of turnover, profit, customers and products based on a strong commitment to continually reinvest in the business. Due to this continued growth, the need has been identified to recruit a newly created, Commercial Business Partnering role to continue to drive the commercial development of the business.
- Support production of group consolidated management accounts providing insightful commentary including hands on production of divisional accounts.
- Creation of budgets for assigned regions.
- Financial forecasting, decision making support and commercial analysis.
- Production of key KPIs. Review and analyse data and issue constructive challenges/concerns.
- Delivery of robust financial controls
- Support for any ad hoc reporting requirements such as VAT returns, tax analysis and audit process.
- Continuous development and improvement in client service and processes.
- Qualified or Studying towards CIMA, ACCA or ACA
- High level of Excel skills.
- Stakeholder management.
- Highly numerate & analytical.
- Commercially focussed with strong financial acumen.
- Ability to confidently challenge senior management whilst maintaining a strong professional manner.
The North Wests leading Financial & HR Recruitment Consultancy and dedicated to the career management of Part Qualified and Qualified Professionals across ACA, ACCA, CIMA, ACA, AAT, ICM, CIPP and CIPD. Highly commended by the CIMA institute we are committed to providing our clients with the best candidates for their business and our candidates with the best opportunities for their career. Visit our website for more information on our unique profile and market leading service and call or email today to hear more about this and other exciting opportunities in the region.