Howarth Morris have an opportunity for an experienced Accounts Assistant to join an impressive £50m t/o manufacturing business in Warrington. This role will be an initial 6 month temporary contract to cover maternity, but there is potential for this to be extended. This employer offers a hybrid working arrangement and an early finish on Fridays.
• Update and post Bank Transactions
• Flagging of Accounts with credit changes
• Update Cash flow
• Review and Release on hold orders
• Update Debtors Report for Management
• Collections of Import/duty documents
• Bank Reconciliations
• PVA Paperwork
- Minimum AAT Part Qualified
- Strong Excel/IT skills
- Knowledge various systems, preferably JDE would be advantageous.
- 2-3 years finance experience in a similar role
Rhe North Wests leading Financial & HR Recruitment Consultancy and dedicated to the career management of Part Qualified and Qualified Professionals across ACA, ACCA, CIMA, AAT, ICM, CIPP and CIPD. Highly commended by CIMA (Recruitment Consultancy of the year 2010 ) we are committed to providing our clients with the best candidates for their business and our candidates with the best opportunities for their career. Visit our website for more information on our unique profile and market leading service and call or email today to h