Howarth Morris are looking for a talented Recruitment Consultant to join our growing our Accountancy Practice Division. You will have complete autonomy, flexible working, brand new tech and a market leading commission structure. We have an excellent reputation in the market, built on 15 years of successful relationships and recommendations.
Managing your own portfolio of clients and candidates, there is an opportunity to be successful and earn commission from day one, with support from the Accountancy Practice Division Manager, to achieve the best results and personal development possible.
The remit of the role will include:
- Sourcing accountancy candidates across multiple platforms, as well as through advertising and marketing strategies.
- Registering candidates and assessing suitability for roles.
- Be able to be personal, professional and adaptable to candidates and clients in all settings.
- Be able to create a successful marketing strategy for registered candidates across your given region.
- Track candidates over time and keeping in regular contact with candidates and clients.
- Managing multiple interviews at one time.
- Completing the offer, placement and after-care process for candidates and maintaining client satisfaction.
- Keeping the database records up to date for your recruitment region.
We can offer you:
- Competitive Salary DOE
- Competitive Bonus Scheme
- Fully flexible working pattern tailored to suit you
- New technology investment to maximise your output
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- Chance to earn up to an extra 12 holidays per year through performance
- Significant career progression opportunities if desired
- A supportive, friendly, sociable, nurturing environment
If you're an experienced consultant (1-3 years) and are operating in ideally a professional services sector (although not essential), looking for a new role or open to new opportunities and would you be interested in finding out more, please apply as soon as possible.