Howarth Morris are excited to be recruiting for an award winning organisation based in the Skelmersdale area. This well-known company is looking to add an experienced Payroll Assistant to their team. Due to recent expansion, the role will provide vital support to team members and co-ordinate payroll activities for the group and its subsidiaries. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking for a new challenge in a growing business where they can achieve excellent support and career progression.
- Processing high volume monthly Payroll, including statutory payments, new starters and leaver
- Producing P45, processing P46, P45 and P6 notice of coding
- Prepare BACS for submission
- Manual calculations
- Conducting Weekly/Monthly payroll reconciliations
- Ensure payrolls are produced on time and contractors are paid correctly
- Processing holiday, SSP, SMP and expenses
- Liaise with HMRC regarding a variety of payroll specific queries
- Producing standard and ad-hoc reports
- Query resolution
- Experience of processing multiple weekly payrolls in a group environment.
- Minimum 2 years payroll processing experience
- Good communication skills
- Keen eye for detail
- Ability to work to strict deadlines
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of COINS would be advantageous
Howarth Morris is the North Wests leading Financial & HR Recruitment Consultancy and dedicated to the career management of Part Qualified and Qualified Professionals across ACA, ACCA, CIMA, AAT, ICM, CIPP and CIPD. Highly commended by CIMA (Recruitment Consultancy of the year 2010) we are committed to providing our clients with the best candidates for their business and our candidates with the best opportunities for their career. Visit our website for more information on our unique profile and market leading service and call or email today to hear more about this and other exciting opportunities in the region.