We are currently recruiting a Financial Controller for an industry-renowned Construction business in Warrington. The business are market leaders, pioneering innovative methods which has seen exponential growth across the North West. The role will report directly to the Managing Director, leading a small team with ownership of all accounting activities for the group and its subsidiaries. Candidates available at short notice would be preferred. The client will also consider part-time.
- Responsible for all accounting activities within the group
- Oversee AP, AR, Payroll functions
- Preparation of monthly and annual reports for subsidiaries and Group
- Preparation of budgets and forecasts
- Cash management
- Preparation of statutory accounts and overseeing statutory audit
- VAT/CIS/PAYE reporting for the group
- Supervise and manage a small team department
- Oversee accounting systems and improvement of internal controls
- Qualified accountant, Finalist or QBE
- Detailed knowledge of Financial and Management Accounting
- Advanced excel spreadsheets skills
- Property / Construction experience would be advantageous
Howarth Morris is a leading Financial, Human Resources & Business Support Recruitment Consultancy. Our Financial Selection division is dedicated to the career management of Part Qualified & Qualified Professionals across ACA, ACCA, CIMA, AAT, ICM, CIPP and CIPD and we are committed to providing our clients with the best candidates for their business and our candidates with the best opportunities for their career. Visit our website for more information on our unique profile and market leading service and call or email today to hear more about this and other exciting opportunities in the region.