My client is a highly successful and profitable, specialist manufacturing business with a blue chip client portfolio based close in Salford.
Due to the continued growth in turnover due some impressive tender successes, the need has been identified for an Assistant Accountant to join the existing, established team reporting to the Finance Director.
The role will be varied and stimulating but will be based around:-
- Production of weekly sales analysis
- Production of weekly , overhead and profitability analysis
- Analysis and reconciliation of the balance sheet and control accounts on a monthly basis
- Assisting the FD with the production of the monthly management accounts, including accruals, prepayments and journals
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Ad hoc analysis and general finance duties
The successful candidate will be AAT Qualified or Part Qualified (CIMA or ACCA) with strong excel skills and exposure to a manufacturing environment. You will be a good communicator and be as comfortable on the shop floor as presenting to Directors. You will also have a string work ethic, good attention to detail and proven analytical ability.
This is a superb role, with a first class mentor, for a Part Qualified looking to extend their commercial exposure as part of their long term development. Study support will be offered as well as all round financial and commercial experience.
For more information apply ASAP so as not to miss out!