Howarth Morris is excited to exclusively assisting a well-established and highly regarded £800m+ turnover and Global Leader, currently enjoying growth in its field of expertise. Reporting directly to the Commercial Finance Director, this is a highly visible Commercial Business Partnering role; operating as part of the wider finance team and working closely with internal and external stake-holders you will provide financial, analytical and business support and challenge.
The Senior Finance Business Partners responsibilities will include:
- Providing Financial analytical support the Procurement teams to understand the performance of the buying product categories, proving recommendations to improve performance both economic and operational to the business
- Preparation and presentation of financial evaluation of Tenders, ensuring all relevant scenario and assumptions are considered that align to the need of the tender requirements for both the business and the clients; ultimately optimising value to business
- Providing robust challenge to the Management Team on current business performance
- Forecasting and monthly reporting performance of both Division and Procurement Sales & Margin to present to relevant functional heads and support the wider group forecasting reporting processes
- Providing commercial and analytical support for projects, process changes etc
- Ad hoc management information production for use by the business
Applicants will be fully Qualified CIMA, ACCA or ACCA with at least 5 year's post qualification Financial Analysis /Business Partnering experience gained within a large business facing corporate environment. You will have a broad commercial acumen and the gravitas and personality to Business Partner with Senior Management, comfortable with proposing, justifying, initiating and implementing change. You will be familiar with working to tight deadlines in a high pressure environment while maintaining excellent attention to detail and will have experience in performing root cause analysis, developing & implementing process improvements and robust controls. You will have excellent analytical skills, advanced knowledge MS Excel and SAP experience would be advantageous. Our client is looking for a dynamic personality who is a good relationship builder and hungry to make a difference and add real business value.
This rare opportunity comes with a host of great benefits including a Negotiable Salary, Car, Bonus, Private Health Care, Pension, Free on site parking, 25 days Holiday plus Bank Hols, and a chance to work for a global Market leader and progress in a dynamic and evolving Commercial finance team
Howarth Morris are a leading North West based Finance and HR Recruitment Consultancy. Providing a complete temporary, contract and permanent recruitment solution we work with a broad range of businesses ranging from owner managed SMEs to FTSE 100 and Blue Chip Multinationals, supporting their recruitment needs throughout the UK. We are dedicated to the career management of Part Qualified and Qualified Finance & HR Professionals, across ACA, ACCA, CIMA, AAT, ICM, CIPP and CIPD and work to support our candidates with not just securing their next move but through their longer term career management. We are committed to providing businesses with finance and HR professionals who will exceed expectation, make a difference and add real business value. Visit our website for more information on our unique profile and market leading service and call or email today to hear more about this and other exciting local and UK wide opportunities.