• Are you an ambitious, outgoing and interpersonally savvy graduate who is actively seeking to progress your Accountancy career in a market leading, fast-paced, global business?
• Are you seeking a broad and interesting role that will offer you direct input into the production of monthly Management Accounts, as well as exposure to systems, reporting, transactions and statistics?
• Are you an ambitious candidate who is seeking a wide breadth of Accounting experience to equip you with the skills needed to develop your career?
• Do you have the ability to build strong working relationships in a sociable and vibrant professional environment?
If so, we are currently recruiting for a hugely successful, niche, digital Group with a strong global presence. With a high threshold for quality, underpinned by their investment in people and product, the business operates across Europe, Asia, and North America. As a result of unrivalled growth in the past 12 months, my client is seeking to add to their Finance team through the appointment of an ambitious Finance professional who may only have 1-2 years' experience to date. My client wants to give the successful candidate a superb opportunity to develop their potential and realise their aspirations. Whilst my client operates from modern offices in Central London, the successful candidate will have the autonomy to work from home, too. The role will offer transactional and reporting support across the global business. You will also play a key role in supporting the Senior Team on a range of projects and initiatives.
This is a newly created role. You will gain month end Management Accounts experience from day one, inclusive of P&L and Balance Sheet. With the opportunity to gain broader experience than most candidates at this level, you will also take an active part in how the business compiles and reports statistical information in both a financial and non-financial capacity - understanding how it is used by Group Finance. In addition to assisting in delivering Management Accounts reporting, you will also be involved in the design and construction of new reports. Finally, you will also have the opportunity to gain key systems project experience.
Reporting to a highly capable, supportive, engaging and dynamic Manager, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
• Assisting in the preparation of monthly Management Accounts and associated financial reports
• Supporting with the External Audit, including liaising with External Auditors
• Bank reconciliations
• Transactional finance report eg. Accounts Receivable
• Reviewing and updating historical accounting records
• Working collaboratively to implement improvements to management reporting, systems and processes
What's on Offer?
• The company will offer you study support for AAT/CIMA/ACCA/ACA, as well as a clearly defined path for future career progression.
• A competitive basic salary from day one, with a competitive annual bonus
• 30 days holiday
• Contributory Pension Scheme, Private Medical Insurance plus many other flexible benefits
It is difficult to capture just how impressive the career opportunity on offer is in this advert and I would encourage any CIMA/ACCA/ACA Part Qualified (ideally 1st/2nd stage) candidates to contact me and I will happily discuss the opportunity in more detail. The successful Assistant Management Accountant will be a confident communicator, methodical and proactive with great attention to detail and a team player. You will exhibit a 'can do' approach, take ownership and be results and delivery focused with a commitment to quality. You will be supported in your development by a team of supportive and talented mentors.
This is an outstanding opportunity to continue your professional development, in a first class environment with a strong culture of reward. A modern business with an esteemed reputation, my client is offering a competitive salary and benefits package. For more information on this exceptional opportunity, apply now.