We have been approached by our long standing client, on an exclusive basis, to assist them with the recruitment of a qualified, proven & commercial Head of HR for a small group of European subsidiaries that are part of a global, US-quoted business in the tech manufacturing & development space. The role has been created due to a permanent, international transfer of the incumbent and offers a fantastic opportunity. But there are some key non-negotiables in terms of experience and approach. These include:-
- Fully CIPD Qualified (Level 7)
- Experience within a manufacturing / processing environment with colleagues ranging from apprentices, semi-skilled workers to highly qualified engineers & scientists
- A People Professional who when they see the remit knows they can hit the ground running and add value
- Cross European, multi-site experience and also experience of US Groups and their style would be useful )North West based with some UK and European travel)
- Proven ability in growing and strengthening relationships - locally, at Group level and with external stake-holders (such as unions and workers committees)
- Develop and strengthen the People team and processes looking to improve and develop HR as a modern, best in class service
- Continue the drive of key projects around succession planning, engagement, retention and recruitment
It is a fantastic role with a fantastic business. The function and the teams are in a good place, but there is so much more that can be achieved.
It will require a depth of knowledge; a real feel for people; an inquisitive nature; an organised and pragmatic approach; a commitment to continuous improvement, a sense of humour and a personality.
There is too much to refer to here, so if the you read the points above and think "Yes, I can do that" apply for a confidential discussion.