Howarth Morris are currently working with a well-established legal firm in Merseyside who are looking for a technically strong, Qualified Financial Accountant with a hunger to progress and develop within a highly supportive team.
The client sees this role as an opportunity to develop, and as such they are equally interested in candidates who have trained and developed within industry as they are in first time movers from Practice. This highly visible role would suit someone with strong Financial Accounting and Audit experience. You will be responsible for provision of financial information, implementing controls and financial reporting for a successful and ambitious group companies.
- Production of monthly management accounts for the group and its subsidiaries
- Ensure integrity of accounting records of legal entities
- Statutory accounting
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Cash flow reporting
- Tax & VAT Preparation
- Support external audit
- Oversee Payroll
- Assistance on projects as required
- Support with the identification and implementation of new processes (Process improvement)
- Ideal opportunity for a first move from Practice to Industry or to progress from an Industry Financial Accounting role
- ACA/CIMA/ACCA Qualified or equivalent
- Technically strong financial accounting experience
- Advanced Excel skills with financial modelling experience
- Legal sector experience is desirable
- Audit background preferred
Committed to Progressing Businesses and Progressing Careers. Providing a complete temporary, contract & permanent Finance & Human Resources recruitment solution we work with a broad range of businesses ranging from owner managed SMEs to FTSE 100 and Blue Chip Multinationals, supporting their recruitment needs throughout the UK. We are dedicated to the career management of Part Qualified and Qualified Finance & HR Professionals across ACA, ACCA, CIMA, AAT, ICM, CIPP and CIPD and work to support our candidates with not just securing their next move but through their longer term career management. We are committed to providing businesses with finance and HR professionals who will make a real difference and who will add real business value. Visit our website for more information on our unique profile and market leading service and call or email today to hear more about this and other exciting local and UK wide opportunities.