Howarth Morris are looking to recruit a Commercial Accountant for a £multi-million turnover, multi-disciplined Manufacturing business near Preston. The business have expanded in recent years through organic growth and also off the back of winning a number large contracts. This role has been created to support the business by delivering detailed and insightful management information, supporting Operations and Commercial teams by identifying trends to improve business performance.
- Drive the understanding of financial information through insightful reporting to influence decision making and promote business performance.
- Develop KPI analysis both financial and operational, revenue and profitability analysis
- Identify process improvement opportunities.
- Generate ad-hoc financial information to support analysis of business performance.
- Contract Management, ensure variances are identified and analyse trends.
- Standard costings.
- Challenge Operations and Commercial Managers constructively to deliver business objectives.
- Support commercial partners developing business cases and providing adhoc analysis.
- Applicants will be CIMA, ACCA or ACA Qualified, Part Qualified or QBE.
- Strong commercial acumen.
- Comprehensive accounting experience in SME, corporate or professional services.
- Pro-active, highly motivated and analytically minded
- Effective communication skills with the ability to forge strong working relationships at all levels.
- Experience of using SAP
The North Wests leading Financial & HR Recruitment Consultancy and dedicated to the career management of Part Qualified and Qualified Professionals across ACA, ACCA, CIMA, ACA, AAT, ICM, CIPP and CIPD. Highly commended by CIMA (Recruitment Consultancy of the year 2010 - and Finalists in 2011) we are committed to providing our clients with the best candidates for their business and our candidates with the best opportunities for their career. Visit our website for more information on our unique profile and market leading service and call or email today to hear more about this and other exciting opportunities in the region