• Are you a Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA seeking a senior accounting opportunity that offers 28 days holiday (plus Bank Holidays), 10% pension, flexible hours and options to work from home or office, bonus, gym membership and more?
• Do you possess excellent technical accounting experience that could input into consolidated and monthly reporting, forecasts and budgets for P&L, Balance Sheet and Cashflow?
• Does the opportunity to work in a fast moving, high growth & profit business appeal to you?
• Are communication skills and being a strong team player amongst your key attributes?
If so, we have an exciting opportunity to present to you. I am currently representing a highly successful, niche manufacturing Group with a strong global presence. Possessing a high quality threshold, the Board are seeking to appoint a technically astute, qualified Finance professional for a 12 month FTC. Whilst my client operates from prestigious offices in Manchester City Centre, the successful candidate will have the option to work from home, too. The role will offer transactional, reporting and forecasting support across the global business.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
• Coordination of Month End timetable for Region
• Completion of Month End responsibilities
• Lead AR reconciliations and management of weekly meetings
• Processing of stock invoices and reporting on PPV
• Bank reconciliations and Bank processing through Netsuite
This is a 12 month maternity cover role, offering significant breadth and depth. There will be a strong focus on ERP and Consolidation transactional and reporting management. You will also coordinate key monthly processes and timelines across the team, with clearly defined individual deliverables. Your role will also be significant in relation to AR management across the region (Europe/Russia) and in ensuring inventory and stock purchases are correctly accounted for and processed from a complex Supply landscape.
Since its inception 5+ years ago, the business has grown to £50m t/o. With 130% growth forecast over the next few years, the business is always keen to introduce new talent. You will be ACCA/ACA/CIMA Qualified. You will be pragmatic and precise, interpersonally savvy, results focused and a pro-active attitude.
You will bring drive and ambition. In turn you will have a fantastic opportunity to benefit from the rewards and experience of contributing to a successful, specialist, modern and fun business. You will have the platform to really forge your reputation. My client offers a competitive salary and market leading benefits package including 28 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, 10% pension, Bonus, Shares Scheme, and Gym Membership. My client also embraces flexible working - in terms of hours, as well as the autonomy to work from home.
To be considered for this outstanding opportunity, apply without delay.