We are currently recruiting for a Finance Director to join a rapidly expanding, SME Global Technology business based in the Merseyside area. Operating in a newly created Commercial FD role and reporting to the CEO, you will business partner with the Board and Senior Management Team across EMEA and APAC, in a pivotal role supporting the business through next phase of its growth. For the last 5 years the business has grown at a rate of 40% year on year and forecasted organic and acquisitive growth will take the business to £20m+ in the next 3 years. As FD your remit will include:
- Leading the company's financial strategy and supporting tactical decision making.
- Leading on all financial matters/discussions with investors/potential investors.
- Board level Business Partnering.
- Supporting commercial decision-making and business strategy.
- Providing financial analysis and guidance on all activities, plans, targets and business drivers.
- Management and development of the Finance team.
- Development of a modern and sophisticated Financial and Operational MI and KPI reporting suite.
- Development of modern, fit for purpose financial controls, processes and systems to meet the evolving demands of the business.
- Budgeting & forecasting.
- Ensuing all regulatory requirements are met.
- Managing policies regarding capital requirements, debt, taxation, equity, disposals and acquisitions.
- Implementing controls for accounting for long term contracts and job costing.
- Tax planning.
Applicants will be fully qualified ACA/ACCA or CIMA qualified accountant with a minimum of 5 years PQE experienced gained with the IT/Tech/SAAS sector or possibly a Services industry environment. You will have up to date technical knowledge - on accounting regulations and Tax legislation in particular - as well as robust business analysis, problem solving and decision making skills. You will be a commercially astute, articulate, insightful and influential leader with the ability to operate at both strategic and operational levels, and will have the personality and gravitas required to business partner with non-financial/operations personnel to board level. This is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly expanding business in a high growth sector during an exciting phase in its development. An attractive salary (Envisaged £80-100k but dependant on skills and experience) is complemented with benefits including, bonus, Flexible working arrangements and the potential of share options.
Howarth Morris is a leading Financial & Human Resources Recruitment Consultancy. Recruiting across all levels from a Ledger level to Finance Director, our Financial Selection division is dedicated to the career management of Part Qualified & Qualified Professionals across ACA, ACCA, CIMA, AAT, ICM, CIPP and CIPD. We are committed to providing our clients with the best candidates for their business and our candidates with the best opportunities for their career. Visit our website for more information on our unique profile and market leading service and call or email today to hear more about this and other exciting opportunities in the region.