- Qualified Accountant (CIMA, ACA, ACCA) with experience of commercial finance, compliance and tax?
- Strong experience of international businesses, ideally with a matrix structure?
- With the drive and capability to lead the UK Finance team?
- And experience of SAP and manufacturing / supply chain businesses?
My client is a US quoted business with revenues in excess of $1 billion which operate globally with research and produces supporting a range of sectors across energy, agriculture, pharma, and engineering. Due to promotion, a fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Qualified finance professional to join the UK business as UK Financial Controller. Reporting to the UK MD and the Group Head of Finance in the US, this is a really exciting role that is a key member of the SMT in the UK and liaising with colleagues across Europe.
Leading a small, dedicated team your key responsibilities will vary and be influenced by your expertise, but will include:-
- Dedication to continuous improvement and to a best in class team
- Review and improve monthly and quarterly management reporting including monthly P&L for reporting locally in the UK and to Group in the US
- Annual statutory reporting in line with IFRS
- Balance sheet ownership
- Commercial management & reporting of capital projects and expenditure
- Maintain and control standard costing, and involvement in transfer pricing
- Tax compliance, planning and forecasting
- Annual budgeting and business planning
- Finance lead on the UK SMT
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a world class business and an opportunity to really drive your career within a Global market leader. For more information and a confidential discussion, apply now.....