Howarth Morris are excited to be recruiting an Assistant Management Accountant role for a well-known high growth business based in a state of the art HQ in Warrington. The business have an innovative and exciting offering with over 50+ years experience in its field. The business have gone from strength to strength in terms of turnover, profit, customers and products based on a strong commitment to continually reinvest in the business.
- Produce monthly management report including P&L, Balance Sheet, Cashflow schedules vs budget with commentary.
- Prepare monthly balance sheet reconciliation Lead Schedules
- Prepare cash flow forecast.
- Prepayments and accruals including various overhead costs.
- Post monthly journals.
- Fixed assent management
- Daily bank reconciliation.
- Monthly VAT returns.
- Intercompany recharges.
- Reconcile intercompany General Ledger.
- Processing overhead and stock invoices and deal with queries.
- Prepare weekly payment run.
- Raise sales invoices, manage debtors, chase payments.
- Reconcile stock report and GRNI monthly.
- Identify stock provisioning policy and calculate monthly/year-end provision.
- Assist with year-end audit and liaise with external auditors.
- Minimum AAT Qualified or Part Qualified CIMA, ACCA, ACA
- Good computer literacy e.g. MS Excel
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
- Retail/Leisure Experience
- Experience of Netsuite/Navision
The North Wests leading Financial & HR Recruitment Consultancy and dedicated to the career management of Part Qualified and Qualified Professionals across ACA, ACCA, CIMA, ACA, AAT, ICM, CIPP and CIPD. Highly commended by CIMA (Recruitment Consultancy of the year 2010 - and Finalists in 2011) we are committed to providing our clients with the best candidates for their business and our candidates with the best opportunities for their career. Visit our website for more information on our unique profile and market leading service and call or email today to hear more about this and other exciting opportunities in the region.and call or email today to hear more about this and other exciting opportunities in the region.