Howarth Morris are looking to recruit a temporary Accounts Assistant for a well known hotel chain in Southport. The role would suit experienced Accounts Assistant who can hit the ground running and are immediately available for a short term assignment.
- Purchase Ledger management
- Weekly VAT accounting returns
- Bank reconciliation
- Posting nominal ledger journals such as stock transfers
- Period-end checks and reconciliations
- Other accounts administration work as required
- AAT intermediate level or similar
- Good knowledge of Excel e.g. V Look Ups, Pivot Tables etc (essential)
- Work on their own initiative
- Flexible, able to work under pressure and to deadlines
The North Wests leading Financial & HR Recruitment Consultancy and dedicated to the career management of Part Qualified and Qualified Professionals across ACA, ACCA, CIMA, ICM, AAT, CIPP and CIPD. Highly commended by the CIMA institute we are committed to providing our clients with the best candidates for their business and our candidates with the best opportunities for their career. Visit our website for more information on our unique profile and market leading service and call or email today to hear more about this and other exciting opportunities in the region. Applicants who are already registered with Howarth Morris will have already been considered for this role prior to us advertising this position and as such need not apply.