- Are you an experienced L&D professional?
- Are you immediately available and able to commit to a 3 month project?
- And are you able to hit the ground running?
- Read on....
My client is a highly regarded, European engineering & manufacturing Group with a superb heritage. With a UK Head Office in South Manchester there are a number of sites across the UK including manufacturing operations. Due to an unexpected secondment, an urgent need has been identified for an experienced L&D professional to support the HRD on a short term, 3 month project.
The business has in excess of 100 new colleagues joining the business and post-Covid, the urgent need to review and renew the induction training programme and associated material has been identified. The role can be based remotely, but there may be the need to attend Head Office (South Manchester) from time to time as well as some of the UK sites.
The key elements of the project are as follows:-
- Review existing induction training and material
- Identify operational changes (particularly post-Covid) through discussion with departmental and site heads
- Revisit and rewrite the general induction training programme
- Produce the induction training manual and checklists for managers
- Trial and deliver training to managers on inductions
- Ad hoc support to the HRD as and when required
The HR time is a young, professional, close knit team; the HRD is a great personality and has a true commitment to people and quality; and the business is IIP accredited and sees its people as family. It is a great opportunity to add value to a great business with a clearly defined purpose.
The successful candidate will be a proven HR professional with a strong capability in L&D and training delivery. Experience of a manufacturing or engineering environment (or similar) where H&S are a major consideration would be a major benefit.
Initial interviews will be video based, and my client is keen to identify and appoint ASAP. For more information and a confidential discussion, apply now.