Our client is the undisputed UK leader in its field and through securing a number of new projects over the last 2 years turnover has grown to £100m through 2020 with similar scale growth forecasted through 2021. As Senior Management Accountant you will join a friendly and supportive Management Accounting/Business Partnering team, with a remit including:
- Supporting the Head of Management Accounting in the provision and continuous improvement of accurate, timely and well-presented financial management information (to the Board of Directors and Operations Management).
- Preparation and distribution of Monthly Management Accounts packs - including detailed Board packs, group reporting packs, profit and loss accounts, periodic Performance Summaries and KPI's
- Business Partnering - Providing an analytical service to enable operational and supply chain management to fully understand the financial implication of their actions.
- Supporting the production of the periodic Management Accounts in accordance with UK GAAP and in line with company accounting policies and procedures
- Production of the periodic Board Pack and other Group financial reporting requirements
- Constantly striving for ways to streamline the Board Pack production process.
- Assisting with the production of the annual Budget, Strategy Review and other long term business forecasts
- Supporting the consolidation process, working in conjunction with the Commercial function to ensure that forecasts are based on robust assumptions and the latest business intelligence.
Applicants will be fully qualified CIMA, ACCA or ACA finance professionals with previous Management Accounting experience gained in a fast moving, high volume, multi-site environment. You will have broad monthly management accounting experience including month end management accounts preparation, accruals & prepayments, balance sheet reconciliations, KPI preparation/interpretation and budgeting & forecasting. You will have strong communication skills and the proven ability to convey financial information to non-financial managers in a coherent and confident manner, and will also be proactive and self-motivate with the ability to influence and support colleagues towards achieving business objectives. Oracle and/or Power BI experience will be of particular interest. A competitive salary is complimented with benefits including flexitime, 25 days holiday (extra holidays purchase scheme), 3% Pension, Life insurance, Money off schemes, Cash Medical Plan and 4 x Life Assurance.
Howarth Morris are committed to Progressing Businesses and Progressing Careers. Providing a complete temporary, contract & permanent Finance & Human Resources recruitment solution we work with a broad range of businesses ranging from owner managed SMEs to FTSE 100 and Blue Chip Multinationals. We are dedicated to the career management of Part Qualified and Qualified Finance & HR Professionals across ACA, ACCA, CIMA, AAT, ICM, CIPP and CIPD and work to support our candidates with not just securing their next move but through their longer term career management. Visit our website for more information on our unique profile and market leading service and call or email today to hear more about this and other exciting local and UK wide opportunities.