Our client, a small but growing manufacturer, are looking for an ambitious commercially minded Financial Controller who can put their stamp on the companies finance function.
You'll be tasked with full day to day management of the companies small finance department, with exposure and key input in the company's growth strategies. You'll work closely with the management team day to day and report directly into both the MD.This is a pivotal role and you'll play a key part in helping drive the business forward.
You'll be given plenty of autonomy in your role with the opportunity for the right person to grow and be the head of a larger team as the company grows.
Key responsibilities include;
- Preparing and maintaining cashflow forecasts.
- Managing credit facilities & credit policy.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Payroll & Vat Returns.
- Managing all financial aspects of the business.
- Key input in budgets.
- Management of both AP & AR Ledgers.
- Proven experience of operating at this level.
- Technically competent with strong management & financial accounting experience
- Proven experience of operating within an SME environment, ideally within manufacturing.
- Experienced and confident in communicating with non-finance managers and staff
- Sage experience would be beneficial
- Being a qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) would be a benefit, however PQ/QBE would also be considered and study support provided if desired.