- Are you recently Qualified Accountant with the drive and resilience to succeed in a PE environment?
- Have you got first class management and financial reporting skills?
- And excellent Excel skills to develop, drive and deliver best in class commercial analysis?
- And just as comfortable communicating with an office junior as you are the CEO?
My South Manchester client is a high growth, PE backed Group that has a drive and a direction which could truly fire your career. Operating in the consultancy sector, Having made 2 acquisitions in the last 12 months (yes, during lockdown), the need to improve current systems and processes has outgrown the resources within the existing finance team, hence the identification of the need for this newly created role.
Reporting to the Group Financial Controller, a long standing client of Howarth Morris, you will also work closely with the CFO and broader finance team. Your role will be varied but will be based around:-
- Full reporting (statutory & management) responsibility for 4 Group companies
- Review of existing reporting and identifying and implementing more effective & efficient reporting
- Full balance sheet control and reporting responsibility to GFC, Group and the PE Partner
- Ad hoc commercial and financial analysis
- Working with the whole finance team to improve processed and procedures and ultimately assist in the implementation of a new system for the Group
- Assist in the integration of future acquisitions into the Group reporting structure
You will be a Qualified Accountant. It is envisaged that you will have trained in a large audit environment due to the emphasis on financial reporting and process improvement - but a Big 4 background is not essential - the control, process and reporting skills are. An effective communicator you will be resourceful and resilient with a commitment to continuous improvement - in your role & in your career.
In return you will get the opportunity to experience a PE environment, with one of the most respected mid-tier Houses in the UK, and to develop career long learning and relationships.
For more information and a confidential discussion, apply now....