Howarth Morris are looking to recruit a Management Accountant for a family-owned, specialist manufacturer in Bolton. Established for many years, built on providing market-leading products and service and possess a first class customer portfolio and order book. Due to continued growth, including a recent acquisition, has led to the identification of the need for an experienced Management Accountant to join the business.
The role would suit an experienced and proven finance professional, ideally from a manufacturing background, with strong management accounting and analysis skills but who is not afraid to roll their sleeves up, and assist with the team when needed. This would suit an experienced SME management accountant with a background in manufacturing.
- Production of the monthly management accounts with variance and profitability analysis
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Cashflow forecasting and management
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Accruals and prepayments
- Sales and overhead analysis
- VAT returns
- Ad hoc support to the FD, particularly when the FD is out of the office
- Monthly responsibility for cash book posting, bank/account recs, payroll analysis
- Assisting in the development and improvement of existing processes, procedures and systems
- Minimum AAT Qualified, ACCA/CIMA/ACA Part Qualified or QBE
- Manufacturing or Engineering experience preferred
- Experience of working in an SME
- Good Excel and experience of Sage
A leading North West based Finance and HR Recruitment Consultancy. Providing a complete temporary, contract and permanent recruitment solution we work with a broad range of businesses ranging from owner managed SMEs to FTSE 100 and Blue Chip Multinationals, supporting their recruitment needs throughout the UK. We are dedicated to the career management of Part Qualified and Qualified Finance & HR Professionals, across ACA, ACCA, CIMA, AAT, ICM, CIPP and CIPD and work to support our candidates with not just securing their next move but through their longer term career management. We are committed to providing businesses with finance and HR professionals who will exceed expectation, make a difference and add real business value. Visit our website for more information on our unique profile and market leading service and call or email today to hear more about this and other exciting local and UK wide opportunities.