- Are you a newly / recently Qualified Accountant?
- Do you have first class analytical skills with the systems experience to match (VBA; BI; BW or similar)?
- Do you take pride in your communication, presentation and partnering skills?
- Do you want to drive your career with a world leading organisation with your role supporting the business across Europe?
My exclusive client is a market leading, international business that is looking to strengthen its team in South Manchester. At the cutting edge of science and biotech, they are a busy that continues to grow, even in the current crisis, with an exciting R&D programme and superb product offering.
Due to the current situation the role will initially be hybrid based (home & office), but the role will be based in the UK Head Office in South Manchester once restrictions are fully relaxed. Reporting to the FP&A Manager (Europe) your role will be varied and an essential part of the team focussed on delivering first class reporting and analysis to the UK and European business groups. And the real excitement is that, as this is a newly created role, you will have a key input in developing the reporting formats, processes and strategies supported by a highly experienced senior finance mentor. Your duties will evolve but the core will involve:-
- Design, development, and maintenance of daily, weekly and monthly financial and business metrics, reports, analyses, and dashboards to drive key business decisions
- Delivery of detailed, monthly P&L & rolling forecasts in an accurate and proactive manner for local and Group analysis with detailed variance analysis
- Preparation of regional month end operating review driving insightful variance analysis of revenues, costs, and margins
- Production of daily, weekly and monthly customer revenue & profitability analysis, including analysing customer ordering patterns
- Develop new - and streamline existing - processes and systems as required to ensure more efficient delivery of value-add information to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Support commercial organisation with the presentation and communication detailed financial analysis to minimise risks and maximise opportunities
- Monitor & report on sales commissions / bonuses
You will be a Qualified Accountant who already can exhibit outstanding analytical skill supported by first class systems skills requiring advanced Excel capability (ideally to VBA / macro level) with additional experience of analytical software such as , BW, BI or similar as well as confidence with major ERP systems such as SAP or Oracle. You will be a strong problem solver and communicator capable of applying initiative and with the drive, enthusiasm and team ethos to drive your career to the next level. This role will be a move forward for your career but you will already be confident within a similar type of position.
For a confidential discussion on this exciting, career defining role, apply now.