- Are you a Qualified Accountant looking for a satisfying and commercial FC role?
- Have you experience of manufacturing, costing & stock?
- Good systems experience and an eye for process improvement?
- And looking for opportunities in East Lancs?
- Read on....
My client is a small (£15 million t/o), profitable specialist manufacturer which supplies essential products to key industries. It is part of a much larger European business which provides the security and support in these uncertain times. Due to a relocation, a rare opportunity to join the business has arisen for a Financial Controller to support the FD and lead a small, established team.
The role will be site based post June 21st and will be varied. The FD is innovative and supportive and will give you the scope to not only deliver the controls and reporting, but to improve and advance all aspects of the function and the team. Your duties will be varied but will include:-
- Clear focus on month end reporting - including wip, stock and efficiency - for 2 subsidiaries (in GBP & USD)
- Look to establish weekly flash reporting to guide operations and manage budgets
- Leading the finance team input into annual & quarterly budgeting & forecasting as well as longer-frame business planning
- Work closely with the FD to deliver a full standard cost review and update by YE
- Review existing processes and controls and identify, design and implement improvements
- Support and manage 2 junior staff and take a real stake in their development
- Get to know and understand the operations, production and procurement teams and provide a real business partnering service
It is a great role in a great business. A formal qualification (CIMA, ACCA, ACA or equivalent) is essential as are strong systems skills, an eye and passion for continuous improvement, and a natural flair for commercial & strategic analysis and partnering.
For more information and a confidential discussion apply NOW.....