Howarth Morris are currently recruiting a rare & exciting opportunity for Qualified or Finalist level Accountant to join a highly successful, rapidly expanding £200m t/o Division of a multi-billion t/o global blue-chip organisation. Operating in a high profile, autonomous role, reporting directly to the Regional FC and UK Accountant, the remit will be to establish modern/effective business & functional management reporting, standardised planning/analysis and KPI/performance reporting to provide visibility on performance and analysis to support strategic decision making.
Candidates should be commercially astute with strong business analysis/presentation skills with the ability to forge strong business partner relationships. You will have the communication skills and gravitas to work with a broad and diverse global team. A competitive salary is complemented with impressive benefits including Bonus, Healthcare, 28 days holiday, Pension (3%), Parking and a 36.5 hr week with an earlier Friday finish. Flexible Working and WFH available.
- Assist with preparation of business unit B/S, P&L, Cash Flow and consolidation of financial statements.
- Perform month end processes and procedures in a timely and accurate manner.
- Deliver timely and accurate financial information in support of business and functional requests.
- Review general ledger (Manual Journal Entries, Intercompany & Fixed Assets).
- Prepare and review Balance Sheet Reconciliations and Balance Sheet Maintenance.
- Preparation of intercompany profit in stock calculations. Perform Inventory Accounting.
- Assist the business monitor and action key reconciliations such as AP, AR, GRIR and AUC.
- Assist with preparation of half-yearly audit packs.
- Assist with audits when required.
- Fully qualified CIMA, ACCA or ACA, late stage/finalist will be considered
- Previous experience working for a large global business
- SAP knowledge essential
- Strong Excel skills
- Financial modelling
- French speaker desirable
A leading North West based Finance and HR Recruitment Consultancy. Providing a complete temporary, contract and permanent recruitment solution we work with a broad range of businesses ranging from owner managed SMEs to FTSE 100 and Blue Chip Multinationals, supporting their recruitment needs throughout the UK. We are dedicated to the career management of Part Qualified and Qualified Finance & HR Professionals, across ACA, ACCA, CIMA, AAT, ICM, CIPP and CIPD and work to support our candidates with not just securing their next move but through their longer term career management. We are committed to providing businesses with finance and HR professionals who will exceed expectation, make a difference and add real business value. Visit our website for more information on our unique profile and market leading service and call or email today to hear more about this and other exciting local and UK wide opportunities.