Howarth Morris are recruiting a Finance Manager role for a multi-million turnover, multi-disciplined construction business in Preston. This family-run business specialise in industrial, residential and commercial projects across public and private sectors and has expanded through organic growth and strategic acquisitions. Reporting to the Finance Director, this role will be an integral part of the senior management team and would suit an experienced Management Accountant or Finance Manager
- Production of full monthly management accounts and detailed board pack.
- Business partnering with budget holders.
- Budgeting and forecasting.
- Analysis of budget vs actuals.
- Cashflow management.
- Preparation of statutory accounts.
- Corporation Tax.
- Overseeing any Finance Department projects and process improvements.
- Identify and lead any process or system improvements.
- Assist with internal/external audits.
- Applicants will be Qualified or Part Qualified ACCA, ACA, CIMA or QBE.
- Comprehensive financial accounting experience.
- Pro-active, highly motivated and analytically minded.
- Effective communication skills and the ability to forge strong working relationships at all levels.
- Construction industry experience preferred.
Howarth Morris is the North Wests leading Financial & HR Recruitment Consultancy and dedicated to the career management of Part Qualified and Qualified Professionals across ACA, ACCA, CIMA, ACA, AAT, ICM, CIPP and CIPD. Highly commended by CIMA (Recruitment Consultancy of the year 2010 - and Finalists in 2011) we are committed to providing our clients with the best candidates for their business and our candidates with the best opportunities for their career. Visit our website for more information on our unique profile and market leading service and call or email today to hear more about this and other exciting opportunities in the region.