Howarth Morris are excited to be recruiting a highly commercial Finance Business Partnering role for a well-known high growth business based in a state of the art HQ in Warrington. The business have an innovative and exciting offering with over 50+ years experience in its field. The business have gone from strength to strength in terms of turnover, profit, customers and products based on a strong commitment to continually reinvest in the business. Due to this continued growth, the need has been identified to recruit a newly created, Commercial Business Partnering role to continue to drive the commercial development of the business.
- Support the Commercial Finance Team in production of weekly/daily trading KPIs. This will also require support of any ad hoc queries which are sent to the Commercial Finance team.
- Ongoing analysis of Ecommerce trading activity which will require decision making support to Head of Ecommerce and senior members of the Ecommerce trading team.
- Work closely with marketing to produce and analyse Multi-Channel reports to help determine future marketing strategies of the business.
- Maintenance & production of key Event KPIs. The relevance and content of these KPIs is the responsibility of the Commercial Analyst to ensure always up-to-date with the Exec Board's requirements. You will be required to review and analyse this data and issue out challenges/concerns with the information on an ongoing basis.
- The production and presentation of analytical review packs on major product/retail trials. This will involve liaising with most functional areas of the business including Buying & Merchandising, Marketing and Retail with the end result being an insightful document on the key learning's from the event which is then presented to the Exec Board.
- Support the Commercial team during Key Budgeting processes which occur bi-annually. This will involve analysis & robust checking of key trading information including sales, stock, intake, markdown and margin data.
- Support the Commercial Finance Managers with capital investment appraisals and terminal stock forecasting.
- Ad hoc support to the Commercial Finance Team and business on commercial trading reports as required.
- Qualified or Studying towards CIMA, ACCA or ACA
- High level of Excel skills.
- Retail experience preferred. Industry experience required.
- Highly numerate & analytical.
- Commercially focussed with strong financial acumen.
- Strong communication and listening skills.
- A positive and proactive attitude to work.
- Ability to confidently challenge senior management whilst maintaining a strong professional manner.
- Experience of Retail/Logistics would be advantageous
The North Wests leading Financial & HR Recruitment Consultancy and dedicated to the career management of Part Qualified and Qualified Professionals across ACA, ACCA, CIMA, ACA, AAT, ICM, CIPP and CIPD. Highly commended by the CIMA institute we are committed to providing our clients with the best candidates for their business and our candidates with the best opportunities for their career. Visit our website for more information on our unique profile and market leading service and call or email today to hear more about this and other exciting opportunities in the region.