Howarth Morris are recruiting for a £multi-million turnover, multi-disciplined Engineering business in Preston. The business have expanded in recent years through organic growth and also off the back of winning a number large contracts. This role has been created to support the business by delivering detailed and insightful management information, supporting Operations and Commercial teams by identifying trends to improve business performance.
This role will suit someone who is commercially minded, a strong character who isn't afraid to challenge, and is looking to develop into a Commercial Finance Manager in the future as the business grows.
- Produce weekly P&L's for operations and commercial teams.
- Performance Reporting, manage periodic reporting process challenging performance and driving actions.
- Generate ad-hoc financial information to support analysis of business performance.
- Contract Management, ensure variances are identified and analyse trends.
- Produce detailed KPI reports and review with Operations Managers to identify process improvement opportunities.
- Challenge Operations and Commercial Managers constructively to deliver business objectives.
- Support commercial partners developing business cases and providing adhoc analysis,
- Applicants will be CIMA, ACCA or ACA Qualified or Part Qualified.
- Strong commercial acumen.
- Comprehensive accounting experience in SME, corporate or professional services.
- Pro-active, highly motivated and analytically minded
- Effective communication skills with the ability to forge strong working relationships at all levels.
The North Wests leading Financial & HR Recruitment Consultancy and dedicated to the career management of Part Qualified and Qualified Professionals across ACA, ACCA, CIMA, ACA, AAT, ICM, CIPP and CIPD. Highly commended by CIMA (Recruitment Consultancy of the year 2010 - and Finalists in 2011) we are committed to providing our clients with the best candidates for their business and our candidates with the best opportunities for their career. Visit our website for more information on our unique profile and market leading service and call or email today to hear more about this and other exciting opportunities in the region