Our client is one of the most successful and higher regarded businesses based in Liverpool and a global leader in its field. As Project Systems Accountant you will be the head office finance team lead on implementing significant upgrades to the Company's existing Sage 200 software, and will also support the implementation of a new online expense system. Your remit will include:
- Working as the lead and primary contact for several Sage 200 projects including Electronic (OCR) invoice processing & Purchase Order (P2P) implementations
- Supporting the bespoke installation of these projects and training colleagues on new procedures
- Reviewing, updating and implementing internal system controls on Sage 200 to provide quality assurance over the financial data for the company
- Implementation of electronic invoice processing
- Implementation, and associated controls, of a Sage integrated P2P process
- Implementation of an online expense system
- Standardising and training users in use of Sage 200 modules, including creating process and procedure documentation and training materials
- Improving management information and reporting out of the systems
- Building templates to meet the organisation's reporting requirements
- Driving process improvements across the financial ledgers with a move towards simplification and automation of processes
Applicants will be fully qualified (ACA / ACCA / CIMA), or will be working towards achieving full qualification or will have a minimum of 5 years relevant finance experience. Due to the remit of the role a strong working knowledge of Sage 200 Is essential and is previous experience of Project Management / System implementations and/or upgrade experience. You will be proactive and self-motivated and will have the personality, gravitas and communication skills required to work with a broad colleague audience including senior management and board level.
Howarth Morris are committed to Progressing Businesses and Progressing Careers. Providing a complete temporary, contract & permanent Finance & Human Resources recruitment solution we work with a broad range of businesses ranging from owner managed SMEs to FTSE 100 and Blue Chip Multinationals. We are dedicated to the career management of Part Qualified and Qualified Finance & HR Professionals across ACA, ACCA, CIMA, AAT, ICM, CIPP and CIPD and work to support our candidates with not just securing their next move but through their longer term career management. Visit our website for more information on our unique profile and market leading service and call or email today to hear more about this and other exciting local and UK wide opportunities.