Howarth Morris are recruiting for a market leading business, part of a European group, The business is looking to recruit a Newly Qualified or Finalist level Finance Business Partner to provide real-time financial support and analysis to their dedicated business unit to support with strategic decision making.
- Provide technical and commercial support for all financial planning, analysis and reporting.
- Supporting the delivering accurate and timely reporting providing with insightful commentary.
- Assist with budget preparation.
- KPI analysis and reporting.
- Monthly CAPEX reporting and forecasting.
- Support the delivery of robust financial controls.
- Development and implementation of processes improvements.
- Highlight operational or financial risks and, where appropriate, supporting the resolution to minimizing identified risks.
- Deputise for the Finance Business Partner when required.
- Newly Qualified or Finalist CIMA/ACA/ACCA
- Experience of large IT packages
- Advanced MS Excel
- Pro-active and flexible approach to work
A leading Finance and Human Resources Recruitment Consultancy. Our Financial Selection division is dedicated to the career management of Part Qualified and Qualified Professionals across ACA, ACCA, CIMA, AAT, ICM, CIPP and CIPD providing a complete temporary, contract & permanent recruitment solution from transactional level to Finance Director. We are committed to providing our clients with the best candidates for their business and our candidates with the best opportunities for their career. Visit our website for more information on our unique profile and market leading service and call or email today to hear more about this and other opportunities in the local area.